Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Harvest

I am posting some pics of what we have been up to for the last few days. Most are compliments of Sandra (I stole them from her blog... Thanks Sandra!). A few are self portraits. We have been doing a bit of round baling and have officially started wheat harvest. Will hopefully have one more day of good weather before the rain comes back. I hope nothing else breaks down tomorrow...
Andrew testing out our "new" combine.


Brothers in the field

Self portrait of me and my favorite tractor. Well... we have a love/hate relationship. She has plenty of horspower but is somewhat moody and tempermental.

View from the cab

Baling Straw, a self portrait.

3 comments:

MissionSK said...

No problem. I stope picture from you too... lol. BUt your hopes were in vain - your favorite tractor...ugh. She is a stuborn kind. By the way, is it he or she? I always thought tractors were he's. :)

Luke said...

Most vehicles (including ships and tractors are "shes." At least to a man, they are. I am not sure why this is... Probably its because we like girls.

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Guys and their toys.